- Are you stuck for present ideas?
- Does your loved one work hard?
- Are they looking for something to help them switch off and relax?
Treat a loved one to a crochet lesson where they will learn new skills and meet a great group of fellow crocheters. Enable them to spend two hours relaxing in a friendly and supportive environment, with an experienced teacher, switching off from their busy lives, learning to crochet and discovering their ‘crojo’.
Lesson locations: Totton, West End, Fareham
- 1 x two hours with an experienced crochet teacher.
- Hook and yarn each lesson, plus beginners folder
- A friendly and supportive environment
Start your loved one on their crochet journey.