Amigurumi for Beginners – Make a festive robin.
Friday 6th November, online, 10.30am – 11.30am
Have you always wanted to learn how to crochet amigurumi characters? Join me for a one hour beginner lesson, via Zoom online, on Friday 5th November at 10.30am, where we will learn;
- How to work in the round, including the magic circle
- How to read an amigurumi pattern
- How to increase your stitches
- How to decrease your stitches, including the invisible decrease
- Make Rodney the Robin to brighten up your Christmas
- Limited class sizes to ensure I can help everyone on the Zoom call.
- Materials you will need for the project:
- 4mm hook
- toy stuffing
- DK yarn (brown, red, yellow)
- 9mm safety eyes or black yarn as an alternative
ONLY 5 SPACES AVAILABLEAmigurumi for Beginners
If you would prefer a private one to one lesson, click here.