WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
- Due to the time and workmanship that goes into creating crochet pieces, the lead time for this is 3 weeks, although I strive to minimise this time as much as I can and deliver it sooner.
- For crochet kits, this timescale is reduced to one week.
- Delivery through Royal Mail, using standard class signed for service, to ensure safe delivery.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM UNHAPPY WITH IT?
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase from The Crochet Craft Co, under the distance selling regulations, you (the buyer) may cancel your order for a full refund up to 14 days after receipt of the items.
- You must inform The Crochet Craft Co in writing of your decision to either cancel or return the purchase.
- The purchased item must be returned to The Crochet Craft Co in the same condition in which they were sent and at the buyer’s expense within 14 days of notifying us of a return.
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the goods are returned in excellent condition. Any damages caused during return transit will be deducted from any applicable refunds.
- The Crochet Craft Co is unable to refund on personalised or bespoke items. These items are not covered by distance selling regulations so once payment is made there is no cooling off period.
- Any refunds will be made via the same method of payment as the order.